Montag, 8. Juni 2009

Love and Hate

Destroying is always easier then creating.
Hate and anger are destructive forces with big power.
There might be relief on short term but never on long term.
I can feel and live hate on my own without connection to others.
Violence against myself or others is separating me from others.
It might feel as if I am protecting myself.

Love to other beings is only possible if I love myself.
Love is about giving without loosing myself.
I need to stay myself.
It is easier if I had the chance to experience love myself.
If I have not been disappointed.
Love is connecting me with others.
This might be scary.
This sometimes also asks for energy if others are different.
Being connected in love can release new energy and power.
Life is great if I am feeling love.

Hate will destroy. Love can create.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen