1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
4. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
5. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
6. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
7. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
8. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
9. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
10. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Thanks to Vered Neta.